Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Things On My Mind!


  • Guy is now a felon because his AR malfunctioned and is facing jail time as well! 
  • If you know what Groupon is, all you gun collectors and hunters might like Gunpon. Best deals on guns and outfitting!
  • I thought it was awesome that a gun retailer is getting out of California and coming to Texas.  They really don't like gun businesses over there...
  • I don't know if it's real, but supposedly that pig in the picture above was killed in Australia, and I can't see the steering wheel to tell if its correct or not. CREDIT:  rexmitchell @ THF
  • Not many days left for the Wise County Hog Contest... get'em weighed before it's too late.  
  • The Turkey Contest is coming along alright! Make sure you get signed up quick... if we get more entries then what we expect we are going to throw in something else for 2nd Place along with the cash prize. 
  • We have had a couple of people sign up through this website, which I've been told makes it a lot easier than driving to bring the cash.
  • I haven't heard back from the Outdoor Channel since my interview with them.  I'm supposed to sign a contract and some other stuff before it goes live.  I guess that is just how the big guys work...
  • My wife gave me her iPad since it was basically only used by the kids... I love being able to check my game cameras with this thing!
  • We will be throwing some contests on here as soon as the new website is up... shouldn't be too long, the company that is making it and making our logo sure is taking there time!
  • I'm ready to kill a turkey... 

No comments:

Post a Comment