Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

It All Starts Tomorrow!


  • Spring Turkey Season for the North Zone of Texas officially begins tomorrow at dawn! 
  • I wish I could hunt tomorrow, but I'm waiting for the camera man to get back from Oklahoma and my SRB Field Rests to come in.
  • I actually won these field rests on Facebook through a contest that a group called Predator Slayer was hosting.  Check them out, they are just a young group of guys that enjoy predator hunting. And my winning number was 63!
  • The picture above was sent to me from Dylan Rottner of Decatur, Texas.  He is playing golf down at La Cantera in San Antonio... he called them up while playing. That a boy!!!
  • AND TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE TURKEY CONTEST! Sign up now or go turkey hunting and regret it later!


No comments:

Post a Comment