Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Rednecks With Paychecks




I saw this on Facebook and got a pretty good laugh!  This is a picture of all the things the clean up crew has found out at Rednecks with Paychecks over the weekend.  For those of you that don't know this is supposedly one muddy, drag racing, four wheeler wreckin', redneck party that takes place up in Montague County in the little town of Saint Jo.  Well, the picture isn't what got me chuckling, but the comments underneath the picture on Facebook are hysterical

One guy saw the keys to his fourwheeler in the picture, but he still doesn't know where his fourwheeler is... he later started complaining saying he recieved a PI from the police and was taken to jail, and I quote this from him "Next time when y'all arrest someone have the respect to put their property in a safe place now my quads gone an I got arrested for a f**kin pi thought we was suppose to get drunk their". 

Pure redneck gold and I sure am glad I do not attend, even though I probably am missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment