Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Things On My Mind!


  • I don't think about it enough, but the drought here in North Texas is getting bad!
  • For a lot of farmers, ranchers, hunters, and lake residents, it has affected them probably the most. TPWD has an article about agencies asking for Texans to share with them how the drought has affected there lives, along with pictures.  Feel free to send them in
  • And there are 28 new game wardens going out into the field here in Texas.  And one of them just happens to be from my hometown of Bridgeport, Texas.
  • And yes, the picture above is from my house where my wife decided we should hang our bows. Yep, I'm a love dovey kind of guy I guess!?!
  • It sure is slow posting these days, hopefully it will pick back up and the other person who owns half of this website will start posting some things soon.
  • I figured out my GoPro... you have to charge the WiFi Remote while it is turned on.
  • 2 Canvasbacks...seriously?  Waterfowlers need to read this... they are calling it another Liberal season!

2 comments:

  1. These are best online games that help the players to enhance their cognitive skills.These online games allow the players to shoot the enemies with a strategy.

    ReplyDelete