Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things On My Mind!

  • They sell Tannerite at 2K Pawn in Decatur. That is next on my wish list for the month.
  • While I was there I also noticed, of course, they were low on almost all ammunition, and that they were selling the Emergency Food Supply Kits, like they have on the show Doomsday Preppers
  • I mentioned noodling in my last "Things On My Mind!" post and my buddy, Johnny, over at Rut Country sent me a picture of him a quite a few years ago up in Oklahoma with some pretty nice sized cats.
  • Anyone else still in shock over the size of that Boar that Andrew Gage and Cason Caraway killed?  Biggest pig I've seen shot around here...
  • The 2013 Turkey Contest is getting underway.  I changed up the rules to be more like the hog contest, no pictures for scoring or anything like that.  It has to be brought to us and measured, just to make sure it is fair!  Sign up before March 30th!
  • Do you remember Pigzilla? Here is the whole story on the ginormous pig! I always wondered about that photo... 
  • Nice little 2011 Kubota Diesel ATV for sale on Craigslist... right here in Decatur.  One day...one day!
  • That would be a leucistic turkey in the picture above... rare, but possible!
  • Here's a little state joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment