Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Things On My Mind!


  • Here is a recap of the Shot Show 2013
  • There is a new Panoramic game camera by Moultrie called the P-150.  I might have to give this one a try. You can see the better views that this camera gets compared to the others:
  • Alright... I have to admit this, especially since there are so many bow hunters out there.  I have been using a crossbow for archery season instead of a compound. I know, I know, everyone always consider it cheating.  But there is good news... I'm switching to a compound.  I think it's about to get real (harder). 
  • So far so good with anywhere from 14,000 to 15,000 views a month on this website.  My goal is to double within a year after the new site is put up.
  • Things sure have slowed down for the Wise County Hog Contest.  I guess everyone got discouraged when Kasner killed the 332 pound-er.  There is bigger out there guys...
  • Sad to admit:  I have never been to Hunter's Extravaganza!
  • Never really liked eating wild hog, except for the little ones, but these Wild Boar Meatballs might be on my menu soon!
  • If you haven't liked Duck Dynasty on A&E's Facebook page, you should.  They have posted little commercials regarding the new season, and of course they are scripted, but they are hilarious!
  • Slow posting lately! 


No comments:

Post a Comment