Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Dove Season Plus Some...


  • Opening day was a nice little starter for the season!
  • Nothing better than getting your limit, bring home fresh killed dove, then marinating them for the rest of the day before cooking them that evening.  
  • They were fabulous! 
  • Echo, my lab, did excellent (Thank you Jason at Dark Timber Kennels)!  
  • Echo took off after a wounded dove about 50 yards away that was just hovering about 2 feet off the ground and caught him before he ever touched the ground. 
  • I hooked up the GoPro to him as well, but missed the best shot when he made that retrieve. I took it off him 5 minutes before... Bummer!
  • And for those of you that use mojos, I hope you read my tip in an earlier post about placing them in a triangle pattern facing the center. It worked opening morning and I was the only one in my group to shoot limit... not bragging, just trying to give you guys some dove hunting love.
  • Any bands guys?
  • Send me some pics of your limits guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment