Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things On My Mind!

  • I have a friend that I think is never going to kill his buck!  And I need him to hurry up so we can go kill some ducks!
  • There is some determination in me to stop people from trespassing and poaching on some property I have leased. A board and nails come to mind, but I might forget they are there!
  • The picture above is going to be my next duck mount I have made, I just need to kill the 2 smaller ducks (bufflehead).
  • Did you now there is no limit (besides the 6 total) on bluebill/scaup ducks this year... last year it was 2 per person.  We didn't know that the other day or we might have taken more.
  • I don't think I've gotten an e-mail or text from anyone in the last week of a deer kill from Wise County (Not Normal! Thank God for Facebook or I would have nothing to post.)
  • The 2 week break for duck season in coming up. It starts next Monday!
  • What am I going to do with myself during that break...?  Deer Hunt!
  • Speaking of board and nails... I remember a coach when I was in high school who had a stop sign put up by his house next to the high school, so it was be more safe for his kids to play outside. The students hated it so they started driving through his yard cutting the corner.  He got tired of it and put up a video camera (didn't help at night). Where the ruts were, he put a board and nails and covered it up with leaves so it would be hard to spot.  His kids were so much more safe after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment