Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mallards...Duck Commander Style!

I made a new friend the other day who has probably one of the best duck hunting tanks I've ever seen.  I was fortunate enough to go with him on an early morning hunt and saw what seemed like 1000 ducks, but what made it really unique was his blind...it was a something you would see on Duck Commander on the hunting channel, which is something you normally don't see in Wise County. 
It was nice being able to sit down, play on your phone, eat, drink, and fellowship with one another (as they say on Duck Commander)! If it wasn't for the blind I wouldn't have gotten to know everyone as well as I would have if we were in a layout blind, spread out, or natural cover, plus, the hunt was awesome!
Again, one of the best hunts I've ever been on...I give it a 10!




And This is what they kill out of it!
This mornings Mallard limit!
All in Wise County, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment